Tuesday 24 March 2015

How to hack a Facebook account?


Hey How are you? I hope you will be fine. Now I am going to tell you about most
searching thing "How to hack a facebook account? I did not want to share this type of article but some peoples
asking about this. So, Now I am going to tell you about how to hack a facebook account.
It is not easy but also not impossible. Because everything is possible so. For this purpose
you need to make three facebook accounts.

You can make your account from this link

www.facebook.com

Then make him friend from these three Ids

After that type his email and click on forgot password

Click on I can't access both of these

Then send code to your own three ids and reset the password.

:D Now account is Yours if any problem comment here i will tell you as soon as possible :)

Enjoy and live happy life :) Remember me In your prayers :D

No comments:

Post a Comment